BigDayOut and Kumeu hot rod and classic car show, 20-22 Jan

atropine

Guest PrEtTyInPuNk

Oh yah i knw what emo is silly, but i thort it was a rad cars number plate. Obviously not. Lolz....ill be only takin pictures of sexy cars and sexy guys. hehe sorry

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just go north towards auckland untill you see a sign that says Helensville/Waitakere

South,

Get onto the motorway towards Auckland City and follow the signs Hellensville, when you get to them. They will lead you onto the North-Western Motorway.

When you get to the end of that motorway, you want to be in the Left lane and turn left onto Hobsonville Road.

Follow that right untill the end when you'll reach a roundabout on the intersection of Don Buck road, State Highway 16 and Hobsonville road. You want to turn left onto Don Buck road, and then left again at the roundabout onto Westgate drive.

That road will go down hill untill you get to a roundabout where you will go straight ahead and the car park you'll have to be at is on the left, you cant miss it!

Me and ivan will be there. Not sure what ivans driving, but you know what i drive... Dont want to let others know so keep it discreet! :lol: it's what i drove to h town...

We'll be there at 10, leave at 10.30. gimme a txt if your early/late

021-1505 392 - 027-46 12 132

EDIT; Muzzie doesnt get his license back next month, so i dont think there will be anyone there... sorry. would meet you there but i dont have time...

Guest PrEtTyInPuNk

Stayed at Kumeu last night and now im at werk till one :(. Good news is that is was pumpin last night and many...many sexy cars are there. bad news? the line is at least2 hours long to get in.

Well thats me for the weekend...give me a txt... my numbers on this kumeu page sumwhere. I wanna see all your mad old school cars....coiz new cars are shit.haha

was wicked show! even bigger and better then last year! didnt catch up with anyone at the show though... was just me, emma, donna and ivan. ooh, and Nick was there for the cruise. cheers for the burnouts man :P let us know when you get the ticket... there was a security lady accros the road, and theres also camera's there :lol: but maybe they couldnt see the plate through the smoke :lol:

all in all, was good!

ivan has the photo's by the way. make sure he posts the one of the wicked Barina!