BigDayOut and Kumeu hot rod and classic car show, 20-22 Jan

atropine

Anyone going to either or both of these events? Or anyone interested in a cruise/meet that weekend, as surely there must be some oldschoolers up in aucksizzles for the weekend..

Anyways, im up for the kumeu show.. might go up early with some mates who are heading to BDO.. might see if other bay people are heading to kumeu or whatnot first..

So.. ideas?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i missed this years.. rocked up last years though.. was pretty good.. the lowrider show was pretty pathetic lol..

should be rocking up in the zetec hopefully

and yeah, as far as BDO.. well its never had enough to make me want to go to it badly.. might have 1 or 2 bands id like to see.. but yeah.. meh..

this year i was like the only one there from this forum

and i can so see this nearly being the case again.. for an old car forum noone here really seems to care about the biggest classic car show in the country.. jus cuz its primarily american... but rotary nats fuck yeah! :rolleyes:

Guest WESTCORT
i'll be at both... can't miss a reason to take a day off work get totald and hook up with some random bitches :lol:

sounds about rite :D

wasnt gona go to the bdo cause of the shit main lineup but enuf ppl go now since its got a following so its a garenteed good time