Spookers! 9/12/05

HUNTD

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im only on my restricted too...but yea im not much of a cop bait *crosses fingers*

Bah - Im suspended til Feb :'(

And yeah can't see your Hunter being cop bait if it looks tidy and reasonably untouched. I've always been let off by cops on restricted for passengers, never been nabbed after 10 lol

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

IM KEEN AS!!!

except im hella scared of the dark!!! :oops:

but o wells... ill come up in the crown for sho... got my full, coming from hams, keen for town... anyone wanna ride let me know we'll make it a date hahahahahaha..

but whoever comes has to look after me in the dark...!!! :x

WOHOOOOO! :twisted:

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

IM KEEN AS!!!

except im hella scared of the dark!!! :oops:

but o wells... ill come up in the crown for sho... got my full, coming from hams, keen for town... anyone wanna ride let me know we'll make it a date hahahahahaha..

but whoever comes has to look after me in the dark...!!! :x

WOHOOOOO! :twisted:

Someone give me a ride lol. TRD chik - hook me up with a ride lol. It's not actually in Karaka - but Kingseat/Waiau Pa/Karaka borders basically. I'm gonna bring a lil LED torch too, make it interesting.

The Maize thing is in Kaukapakapa. Usually good - better at night with the scary shit.

For those folks coming from up Auckland, get off the motorway at Drury (2nd exit after bombay), then turn left and just there byt he off ramp is a piggie weigh station, thats prolly the best place to meet up.

So like all you people with storys of the morgue etc.. can you still get to the creepy places? or is it fully tourist trap stz now?

Probably still can, although it might be dodge if theres heaps of people round.

ok so Hamilton people:

Meet at Shell Te Rapa (the one by McD's) at 6.45, leave at 7pm.

Sounds like it mite just be the cunter and the crown???

Westies:

Sort your own meet out

Im so excited~!! Fully guna scare some cunts haha

You'll be the one getting scared I think.

And one of my mates is gonna come along possibly. Fucking cunt just got a job there and didn't tell me! But he doesn't know anything about it :lol: