4 n rota nats

Ned

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea change of topic!!! so when is the summer nats anyway?? and is there guna be a show type thing or was TRDCHICK talkn bout just putn our cars together??

might pay to look at the summer nats topic, not the 4 and rotor nats

Fuck you guys are pussies

I wanked a guy off in town in front of a large crowd of children and priests yet you don't see the police on my case.

Why?

Because I'm a pirate

So tough

Just make a stand with my face on it, clubK will explode and a rota housing will land in their faces

TRDCHICK and DVLRCR are whiney dick mats, stop moaning, so boring. I make the rules probably, so shush

Sure, my contribution has been minimal, I donated money but Zep never changed me to donating member as I've phond my way through so many shit members who would definately brough something worthwhile to this site

Awesome

Don;t bother responding to this post unless you're going to give me a hand shandy or revel in my good looks and cavalier attitude

• Like 1

Club-Ks stand was the shit. Mint cars, a range ie mint, drifter, circuit set cars etc. Big ups to them and good to see the effort was put in.

I donated money but Zep never changed me to donating member

concur

pm him constantly. he'll finally do it good cunt etc.