4 n rota nats

Ned

even if you did have your own stand you wouldnt be able to say yours would be better... that is primary school shit... put up or shut up and dont hate on people who actually had some organisation in there ranks and put on a stand...

ill be there next year so ill be interested in seeing the oldschool stand and ill guarantee you one thing.. even if you have a cardboard cut out of a car i still wont go on club-k and start dissing you guys there is no need for that fucken shit.... you cant say that an entire club is full of assholes when your a one post wonder... because i LIVE on that forum and i dont know who the hell you are.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Random1
riiiiiiiiiiiite... well the actual point to my first post was to say that we should sort something out for the summer nats to show up all the other clubs and get some recognition for ourselves.

im sorry for having an opinion... :rolleyes:

So you say here that you should show up all the other club's....Far enough, have a go, but why single out Club-K?? If you have a point you want to get across.." we tried to be there but we weren't cause I didn't sort it out " don't aim your blame at those the got it sorted. Now as far as I saw Club-K put alot of effort into their stand...

2 very tidy starlets ( infact most likely 2 of the tidiest ones I know of ) and one that was well on the way to being a weapon with fully worked 20v and wide body kit, they also had the only KE20 and KE70 coupe fitted with 3tgte and a whole heap of other bits if you decided to read the custom to each car story boards you may have noticed this, listing to date mods for each car. Also running a projector with club event's and footage from around the world... yes thats right they had footage from their world wide members. So in my eye's ( this is my opinion ) their stand was mint and the only oldshcool stand their.

"Hope" to see your guy's stand their next year and I reackon Club-K would like the competition.

Guest Random1
:idea: lets not get like those other car clubs, and start neverending wars/grudges etc. but by all means; club k, you can try pwn us next time theres a place/time . :lol:

Forgive me for being a newbee but wahat's "pwn"??????

I think what trd chick was trying to say is why wasn't oldschool there to show up all the other clubs (considering the array of cars that are involved in this site), she was just pointing out that one of the club's - club-k - could easily have been beaten if the people from oldschool got off their lazy asses and put up their own stand (in her opinion - yes you are allowed to have one).

As it turns out there wasn't a stand from oldschool thus club-k kicked us in the nads as did every other stand.

it doesnt matter what she was TRYING to say, the fact is that she said Club-K is full of ass holes. THAT is why club-k members are getting pissed off, and quite frankly, its about time someone said something about the uselessness of TRD Chick!

and yes, she is allowed to have an oppinion, and she can state that oppinion if she feels the need. but to call another car club names is about the dumbest thing anyone can do!

and thats my oppinion

DVLRCR

CLUB-K LEGEND AND OLDSCHOOL MEMBER

firstly .. i have nothing against anyone on oldschool and give the people who use it wisly full credit ... we are of similar origins both loving old skool , club-k of cource being K series toyota only though

Secondly - Club-k is not biased about rotarys, there are a few rotarys in teh club, but one must understand .. there are fanctions withing any club .. me i get shit for putting a fwd motor in my starlet (the primered 20v WDEBDY at the show). others get shit for using old 8valve technology others get hassled about rotors. like WDEBDY said in one of his posts .. if you take time to search youll find the info then ask the questions and they will be answered. we are all after the same thing at the end of the day .. help with our old cars or jsut someone to talk to.

finally to trdchick ... i didnt see your trd stickered lada parked in teh show anywhere, couldnt you get your 12" rims polihed in time or was your tongue so buzy flapping off that there was to much spit on it ... as the admin and the person who pays the bills to Club-K i personally take offence to you .. i HAVE DELETED your rota_babe account with club-k and banned your email alias from ever creating another account ... if i ever hear of you having an account at club-k i will delete it and all your posts again in the blink of an eye.

p.s thanks to all those who approaced us at teh show . hope to meat up with some of you next time

not really .. just one user

i xpress my concerns to any club-k members wishing to diss all of oldschool for something one of there users did

... DONT DO IT ...

i have already sent a PM to the admins and if they had any sence they would do the same thing i did .. delete her account and ban her IP and email aliases. who needs trouble makers like her .. not me

As you can see though Quintin, this has been going on for quite some time now, and NONE of the admin have even lifted a finger... if it's leon (ZEP) you PMed, dont count on any action any time soon... already told him about it a couple of days ago or something.

trdchick's point has been clarified thru the aftermath, as harsh as her opinion is! :oops: i dont see the need to discuss this anymore. the backlash is pretty clear how other club members feel about it so hope ya think twice bout makin comments like that in future.. hmm another oldschool thread turns poos.

i look forward to seeing both club's stands at future shows.