4 n rota nats

Ned

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it was three starlets, a KE20 and a KE70 coupe (AE25's car). There was huge effort involved to get those cars ready (particularly the WDE BDY Starlet and the KE70) with the owners taking time off work in the lead up to the show to be finished. Big thanks to Peter (owner of the yellow Starlet) for most of the work on the display and pulling a lot of strings to get it all set up.

Callum

PS - it was my WDE BDY plates but not my car. Hopefully mine will be there next year.

I agree.... stand looked wicked! Add to that approachable/talkative dudes on the stand and it's a winner.

did anyone see the club - k display at the show!!!!! i was un impressed to see they were in it and not old school....

they had like 3 starlets and a levin.... MEAN! ... *not* they suck compared to us

fuck thats harsh, in my eyes club-k is heaps better, better help, less of-topic crap, site admin around when needed, good oranisation (shirts, cap, banners, flag) great people willing to go out of their way to help out getting you special deals/contacts and it has a general "big family" feel to it all... fi you know what i mean

in my eyes that is a million times better then oldschool!

Well done!

yeah, but club - k are also ass holes when it comes to ppl that are into rotas, or putting nice big weels on rollas.... now i do agree big ass chromies are pretty gay on some old cars.... but u go in there are say u own an old ke or kp with a rota in it and they give u shit. whats up with that???

from what i have seen they only like ke's and kp's with worked 4k's that havent been modified in any other way....

if they dont want rotas there maybe they need to state that....

i still think oldschool is better cos theres not really many clubs around for some of the more unusual and rarer cars around.

thats my 2cents.

club - k are also ass holes when it comes to ppl that are into rotas, or putting nice big weels on rollas.

u go in there are say u own an old ke or kp with a rota in it and they give u shit. whats up with that???

from what i have seen they only like ke's and kp's with worked 4k's that havent been modified in any other way....

even when people come into oldschool some clown will give them shit about having a rotor, or putting 17" chromes on an older car, especially a kp or ke as they are small cars! well the kp's are anyway.

also, they dont only like kp's or ke's with 4k's. most people there that are doing anything with their car will have a 4age, 2t, 3t or 5k in them.

it's like saying oldschool members are gay because they all drive standard mk2 4 door esky's

fucking load of crap! you cant just go and call car club members ass holes, especially if you dont know any of the people there or if you havent spend any time on the forum...

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material

thats what you agreed on by registering to oldschool. might wanna re-think what you just wrote

come on oldschool dont let people like this start "club wars"

got no issue with you guys as u can see im a member.. dont think it is fair to say blah blah blah club ks stand sucked when your also saying in the same post that you want to do better than it...

im glad we dont have her as a member if she has an attitude like this. didnt go to the nats have seen pics and basicly anyone who turned up deserves recognition by the sounds of the jafas in our club it was pretty stressfull

anyways back to ricer bashing not fellow "oldschool" owners...

TEAM COROLLA

CLUB-K ADMIN AND OLDSCHOOL MEMBER AND DAMN PROUD OF IT

Guest PrEtTyInPuNk

Yah let have a stand!! :D

And i think those people put alotta hard work into their "3 starlets and a levin" so dont diss. They actually HAD a stand :wink:

I think what trd chick was trying to say is why wasn't oldschool there to show up all the other clubs (considering the array of cars that are involved in this site), she was just pointing out that one of the club's - club-k - could easily have been beaten if the people from oldschool got off their lazy asses and put up their own stand (in her opinion - yes you are allowed to have one).

As it turns out there wasn't a stand from oldschool thus club-k kicked us in the nads as did every other stand.

I think what trd chick was trying to say is why wasn't oldschool there to show up all the other clubs (considering the array of cars that are involved in this site), she was just pointing out that one of the club's - club-k - could easily have been beaten if the people from oldschool got off their lazy asses and put up their own stand (in her opinion - yes you are allowed to have one).

As it turns out there wasn't a stand from oldschool thus club-k kicked us in the nads as did every other stand.

well put... hence why we are going to pwn at summerdrags

thank you retep130. that was exactly what i was trying to say.... some people just took it the wrong way. and for their information. i used to be in club-k, but i have now found a better club to deal with and i think we deserve some recognition as well.

that was all.