4 n rota nats

Ned

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so far from what i have heard, no one is allowed to park in the pits unless they are racing, if they do not race they get kicked out of the pits.... no ones alowed in the pits unless u are the owner of a car thats in the pits

you gotta get car passes to get in, and i wouldnt leave my modded up cars in the car park thats fo sho.... considering ppl have got away with stealing a race car on a trailer & ppls cars have caught fire in previous years.....

take ya daily shitters to be safe i say!!!

Yeah that's why me and a bunch of the Datto guys and girls aren't going to the drags this year! Taking the risk of parking the Dattos at the show, but probably do our own Datto mish somewhere on Sun after we recover from our booze up Sat night. Rather just go to Nightspeeds and see most of the same cars with less wankers around and a cheaper price!

to the show and shine?

if i'm getting the night off work on friday i'll be going to the show on saturday afternoon-ish i think... or if i'm working it'll be saturday morning first thing

let me know if anyone wants to meet up or go for a cruise...

021-15 05 392 - 027-46 12 132

ok. i say we have to get as many old school cars for the summer drags in a display , did anyone see the club - k display at the show!!!!! i was un impressed to see they were in it and not old school....

they had like 3 starlets and a levin.... MEAN! ... *not* they suck compared to us, why cant we get out shit sorted and do better than them!!!

ARGH!

bring on the summer nats!!!