AZZMANN's 1974 Triumph Dolomite 1500TC Auto =DLUDID=

Guest azzmann

Guest azzmann

Hey all. I'm in the process of doing up a car that only one person as i can recall has made SERIOUS mods to.

For mine, I'm dropping the standard link port exhaust and going for an extractor that has a 1-3 2-4 bypass, and add to that a reverse flow air scoop directly above the carbys which should make for a slight improvement in performance and breathing.

So far the car has had a some major facial re-construction, after a rather nasty tangle with a tree after a gave drifting a try on a tight dirt road. It still needs to be sprayed in Turkish Blue metallic paint, and have the scoop done, with filler welds in the engine bay, which will also be sprayed Turkish blue. this will counter-act on the engine block which is fire-engine red, and the extractors which will be sprayed in heat-resistant white fleck-paint.

I later plan to get some mad 15" chrome wheels, or if not stock standard sprint alloys, which if pollished for endless hours can look schmick.

I have installed a world first skittle dispenser into this car, that is re-filled through the glove box.

The Cd player is in, with 4 speaker surrond including an 80's three way Bass amplifier made by Sterling, two pioneer 75 watt speakers, and another 4x5 speaker in the dash.

Thanks for all the help guys, especially LOWMK2, the guy with a set of keys in his picture, and the dude with the hott Gemini. Check out the smaller pics below. can be viewed larger by clicking. Will soon post all progress photos so viewers can see how serious i am. lol.

NOTE: Check out the Crash photo of my drifting accident. D'oh! This shot's bad enough to start an idiot crashes thread.lol.

I will soon post more info when the car comes along.picture1537nx.jpg[/img]

a>a>picture1571ui.th.jpg

Discussion: //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/18973-azzmanns-dludid-triumph/