BBQ and drinks - sat 3 Dec

Ned

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like the beach plan=out the window. Unless someone has an idea for a beach spot... problem is that nobody wants to let their car out of sight and we dont want to go to far as the H town people dont want to drive even further. so it will have to be a West Auckland beach, with parking right by the beach... and the beach has to be pretty awesome to chill out on eg shade etc. Well, there is no such thing... best one i thought of was O'Neill's bay. its right next to bethels, but you cant see your car from there... at all...

if we go for a slightly further drive, eg north shore, then we could go to browns bay (i think thats the one) parking is 10 meters from the water! that would be the best one, as its not too crowded, dairy across the road and there are trees and a jungle jim :P for the kids amongst us (HUNTD and logan etc)

so if (Htown) people are fine with the shore thing, then we'll do that, if not, then i'm going to start the drinking etc at my house at 3 ish. got some more time of work, so might just have to make the most of it :D

anyways, i'll PM whoever said they'd come with my phone number and address.

Neil

You could go right out past Orewa, then you go up a big hill on then down to another beach, you can park on the sand and do doughies and stuff if you want. Had the van doing some mean spins there in April :D

And if you don't park on the beach, then your cars are only gonna be another 2 metres away. So always in sight.

wells... HUNTD's not going... and as my old school cars not going yet, im keen to go with someone else... but only on the Sunday, since i have a work do on the sat to drink free piss at... :twisted:

soooooooo .....anyone going from h town on the Sunday??? you know you want to take me with you... :wink: