lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by body loom i mean the wiring thats already attached to your chassis, that feeds your dash cluster and so on. is that totally missing/stripped off your car? if so i guess you will need to go find a wrecked cressida or something and steal the entire cluster and wiring, to fit into yours. but surely you dont have a missing body loom...?

and yeah id totally buy the shell back for the right price if interior is still mint. problem is im living in an apt in town and already got 3 cars - no property to store it! damn it. id get a 2jz-ge for it, bin all the electrics and run triple carbs on trumpets. one day...

• 2 months later...

390988_10150541392053755_656793754_10931206_287321404_n.jpg

heres whats happened to it.

try this link for all the pics:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 73490b4180

what a goddamn shame. i assume front rails might be tweaked from the frontal crash, if the bumper isnt even on there, (and you know how solid they are) id assume the rails are tweaked... from the photo of the smashed rim youd assume possibly damaged rear arms... then the paper mache fenders, the fibreglass over the vinyl, and matt black spray... motor probably wasted...

the only good thing left might be the interior which was stunning. WAS, of course.

anyway, motherfucker man.

Always sucks seeing what other people do to a former pride and joy.

Sad to see it in that state - however, it is still alive at least which means it's not beyond salvation! My first proper labour of love (the Alfasud) got turned in a cube recently, now that was some crap news for me.