lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

dish wheel mockup drawings completed! i posted in my thread. i think they are adequately period...? :)

rough drawing, but sorta what im goin for. if its too hard i'll settle for the SSR style solid dish, hehe. or 8 slot instead of 4. whatever. we'll see. whaddya reckon? :)

bling electric window buttons?? like, the ones that fit into the drivers side door that control all the windows? sure i guess, mine are stock brown/black, what are these? i cant be sure the design will fit my panelling but i'll take a pic if you can do the same so we can compare??

cheers man! :)

cus the wheels are gonna be pressed steel centers, not alloy, so theres no way 4 thin spokes like in an equip01 is gonna be strong enough.

well, it may well be, but to me it seems like an awful lot of metal to cut out...

i have no idea what they turn out like myself but from all the boso styled jap cars ive seen, the design of the wheel centers seems inconsequential - so many run solid disc centers anyway. i just wanted something a bit more visually interesting than flat solid.

we'll see what the company says.

i spent today cutting front bumps even further and lowering the front more, looks far more balanced now, front will bottom out tho now on big holes in road, but otherwise ride is firm and good. this is just temporary, i will be getting replacement struts and shortening them to fit the platforms properly, and adjusted to suit AE92 inserts - to get the handling back, and keep it safe and captive.

planning on the temporary Work wheels, and flares test fit this weekend - will keep u all posted :)