lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers guys glad you enjoyed the read - theres been some good times ive had the priviledge of experiencing, i guess everyone will have their own glory days, but being there from the time the import tariffs came into effect, and then watching japanese car modification popularity take off, everything between 1995-2005, pretty fuckin cool - and will never be the same again.

well, last updates to the project now in the project thread: viewtopic.php?p=466528#p466528

but as mentioned after alot of umming and ahhing i finally bit the bullet and shes now down in New Plymouth with new owner for god knows what else, so its a wrap for me. for this car at least.

anyway thanks to you fellas for the interest (for years even), all the conflicting opinions and critisicm, tried my best to make something unique and cool and anyway i for one am proud of what i ended up with, so i guess thats all that matters. special mention to lowlancer since from his very first post in the discussion thread he made, begging to make sure i updated on this project, well there you have it from start to finish 2004-2009! thats a helluva way to go :) especially with the thread title - best part.

now... i DO have my eye on a manual X100 down at the importers yard............

hey LOFREQ,

Firstly well done with the car and interview, went to the site and read the full lengthone aswell, (much longer than the one in the mag)

Few q's,

-was wondering if you got the leaking oil situations from the Diff and rocker covers sorted?

-Do you still have the stock grill, steering wheel and gearknob?

-are you still looking to sell her?

hey LOFREQ,

Firstly well done with the car and interview, went to the site and read the full lengthone aswell, (much longer than the one in the mag)

Few q's,

-was wondering if you got the leaking oil situations from the Diff and rocker covers sorted?

-Do you still have the stock grill, steering wheel and gearknob?

-are you still looking to sell her?

i finally bit the bullet and shes now down in New Plymouth with new owner