Snoozin's 1981 KPiz Starlet

WDE_BDY

Im liking your hidden headdeck

me too, and i've done this before myself, and will do it again (particularly with the crappy deck still visible. i recommend that you pull down the pic though as you never know what sort of dodgy bugger is looking at it.

if you bother, i'll edit this away...

starlet looks fantastic! :-) always loved kp61 starlets.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the lowered version is in my photobucket album also...

those pictures are bloody cool what sort of camera do you have?

I use a Sony DSC-H5B, around a year old now... it's a point and shoot type camera with some manual functions. Would love the flexibility of a proper DSLR, but for now I'm happy with the shots this takes :) Would love a manual zoom (as opposed to electric lens) so I can zoom in much quicker for action shots especially.

Im liking your hidden headdeck

me too, and i've done this before myself, and will do it again (particularly with the crappy deck still visible. i recommend that you pull down the pic though as you never know what sort of dodgy bugger is looking at it.

Yeah i am keen to do this in the falcon, do you just lean over to change it or have you got a card remote? I was thinking of making my glove box front electric, hit a swith on the dash and it lowers, then change the stereo via remote. Just cos i cant reach my glove box from the drivers seat :rolleyes:

I have to lean down in the crown to hit glovebox button. such a rule place to put it though. cunts = "omg all dis sewnd frm a am radio omg"

also clarion ftmfw.

Have you got that stz too? I still got to find an original radio that someone doesnt want five hundred and twenty six thousand dollars for it.

• 1 month later...

Hah it's not permanent though. Got some Cobra 'superlows' for $20 so they'll likely be the candidate for the "proper" chop with shorter shocks.

Besides, I can't beat ya in a straight line, so I'd best concentrate on beating you at being higher in the front than the back...

Also, started cleaning up the 5K yesterday, dang yo... the paint on the block is so mint, won't need to tart that up, and underneath all the crud it's got all the barcodes etc that the later model engines had... maybe a replacement engine for the van it initially came out of???