Snoozin's 1981 KPiz Starlet

WDE_BDY

Still not sold but 7k sounds pretty decent. So you'll use the dizzy off the 4k or will you be doing electronic ignition of some sort? Will be pretty awesome with that amount of work to the head, should sound the part aswell. I guess its just the fact that you go to all that effort and money spent and I wouldn't imagine it having more power than a stock 4age.

I doubt it'l have more power than a stock 4AGE as well, I'll be surprised if it cracks 100hp tbh. I'm not building it to go super quick or anything... just want something simple, and fun. And they sound the bollocks on sidedrafts.

I'll use the 4K dizzy and electronice ignition setup my car has factory.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back in from shed from major reassembling mission, she's ALMOST done, I'm waiting on a few parts now...

It's going to look fucking hot. Even if I do say so myself. Atm it's sitting on factory wheels, I clipped on my chrome wheel trims for rofls, it actually looks quite cool... 8)

Thats mint man, love it! - only thing I'd address is the overspray on the spare wheel well and exhaust at the back, like just throw some cheap black paint around it or something

Yup it's on the cards! Some more HT grey on the exhaust, and some satin black on the tank and in the wheelarches!