Snoozin's 1981 KPiz Starlet

WDE_BDY

It's at ride height I want it - the LCA and steering arm angles are pretty much cock on for where they need to be, and it has plenty of useable travel for max real world hoonage at all opportunities.

The issues at hand:

- with the outer wheel weights positioned behind the spokes, I get some interference with the calipers. So I yanked these off (20g) and bolted wheel on.

- dialled in some camber, now things fit pretty much bang on width wise.

I think if I swap to some 175/60/13 tyres, which are the same diameter as the 165/65 I have on the A3A it'll look the part.

14's aren't an option though!

• Like 2

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I probably could, although things will get tight inside a 13" wheel! I'm pretty keen to not go much lower, there's no engine in there yet so that'll drop the front a bit and shorter rear springs will drop the back.

Will reassess then, but for now I think with camber plus 175/60 it'll look good as it sits.

Fitting up some 175/60 this weekend all going well...

Brad nah 185/60 won't work on these wheels, but I think I'll be sussed on 175/60! It looks right on the A3A... and the diameter of those with a 165/65 is effectively the same as a 175/60.

And so it goes...