Snoozin's 1981 KPiz Starlet

WDE_BDY

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, rims need some attention, two of em are curbed quite bad, all good however, shouldn't be to spendy to get them repaired. Other than that, the usual hours and hours with the polishing buff will bring them up good as.

Star exhaust FTL, I'm not ruining it like that muntface.

haha, was jokes you middle aged slag.

'tis t.u.f as is.

how long til 5k badness? can chuck that in easily in a day n00b, do it

5K = next years project.

Cam, headwork, larger valves, sidedrafts etc. Can't afford that atm, only another few weeks til I can afford the panelwork though.

haha, was jokes you middle aged slag.

'tis t.u.f as is.

how long til 5k badness? can chuck that in easily in a day n00b, do it

5K = next years project.

Cam, headwork, larger valves, sidedrafts etc. Can't afford that atm, only another few weeks til I can afford the panelwork though.

goin' whole hog stz

love that

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sexychevette

Finally an nzer doing up a starlet not gay! :P well maybe the first since Roger Freeth(spelling?).

Its gona look extra gangstah with your new wheels 8) Top work!!!

• 2 months later...

Why don't you just bung the 5k in as is with some nice solex mikuni sidies off a 2t-g and those extractors that you got off the 3k (i assume they fit) and then save up and spend your money on a nice modern twincam like a 3s? I've heard the 5ks rev like buses?

I like the idea of staying K out of simplicity, and staying in the Jap style I'm after with the car.

5K's do rev like a bus engine, they're restricted in part by the advance curve on the standard dizzy's, recurve that shit and you're laughing. I'm going to use a 4K-U head, swap to solid lifters etc so I'll be happy if it sees a useable 7000rpm.

In other news, the cars mostly a pile of parts on the garage floor, actually feels like a project now!

Still not sold but 7k sounds pretty decent. So you'll use the dizzy off the 4k or will you be doing electronic ignition of some sort? Will be pretty awesome with that amount of work to the head, should sound the part aswell. I guess its just the fact that you go to all that effort and money spent and I wouldn't imagine it having more power than a stock 4age.