Snoozin's 1981 KPiz Starlet

WDE_BDY

On 19/04/2019 at 11:19, Hyperblade said:

@Snoozin Which particular Wilwood Pedal box did you go with 

340-11299 with 6.25 to 1 Pedal Ratio https://www.wilwood.com/Pedals/PedalProd?itemno=340-11299

or 
    340-13835 with 5.1 to 1 Pedal Ratio https://www.wilwood.com/Pedals/PedalProd?itemno=340-13835

As @kpr says above, 6.25:1 ratio pedal box in mine (and in his one). Sorry for late reply.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

I should really keep my mouth shut but the OCD in me can't haha

you should change your studs on the waterpump pulley to some nice stainless button head cap screws please and thanks

may not look bad with the motor in the car though just looks bad outside the car in my opinion.

also paint the end of the waterpump pulley housing black? as its probably steel and will rust but hard to tell from the photo  

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
36 minutes ago, ajg193 said:

Sounds actually reasonably nice and quiet inside.

When's the cert?

A wee while off yet, I need to fix the gearbox and tidy up a few little jobs. But mainly fix the gearbox and get a few KM on it so I'm confident it won't kill @cletuswhen he has a burn in it during the process of making it legal. Although, judging by some of the shit both he an LVVTA post on their respective socials, this thing seems reasonably well screwed together.

• Like 6