HUNTDs 77 Hillman Hunter

kyteler

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

twins are currently off again at the moment due to not being tuned properly and running like ass. So iv replaced all the gaskets and given them a tidy up for when im ready for them again.

Engine swap not planned unless i ruin this one and my spare one.. both 1725s. Its not really thaaat slow

I think there's a couple at the Repco down here, or at least one.. then I'm fairly certain there's at least one at another of the Autoparts places down here. I assume you just want the foam though and not the entire contraption?

Yea just the foam.. lazy cunts wouldnt even ring round other stores. i mite try round some of the alternatives up here before i try else places

Yeah, just getting the foam can be a cunt, I tried to get some in Yellow for the RamFlo 1000-series but they wouldn't get it, despite it being listed in the LYNX catalogue, they rang people but the people said it didn't exist.... riiiiiiiiight, I gave up in the end. You should get some little K&N Pancake type filters instead anyway, look a lot better than the RamFlo.

For $200 it was a steal.

Was it just a car that noone had picked up from impound?

How do i go about on of these

Yea after 28days then they go up for sale... My uncle is the driver so lets me know when theres something decent in there. Do NOT let your car get impounded in hamilton and not pay the fines... or i will buy it for cheap haha

Nice one.

How do you buy. do they just go for tender or auction or what? And i supose the warrent is void?

Also how do i find out where Wellys impound yard is.

Mine didnt have a WOF and the rego was on hold so it was good in that case. Up here they just go out the front of the yard with for sale on them.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

m3an, lovin the retreaded raod tyres into "firestone sherpa" pattern, old school rally stz..

reckon you should ditch the centrecaps on the hotwires, or get some newer style "cheviot" centres. werd

more pics, photoshoot stz, as in my eurotrash thread, sprak will coem pose/sack the front of the cunter...

chur

love from CaM