Droppdkp's 1982 toyota corolla dx

droppdkp

Ok i bought this brown, standard dx sedan at teh start of january 05. It had 165km, pretty mint interior, not too much rust, 4k 4spd and a nice leaky muffler.

It has 15% tints, panasonic mp3/wma, pioneer 6x9s, 3 3'4 colour change tacho, sum rust taken out, 13x7 wheels on 205's, dytech dumpy.

Future- Well in the next couple of weeks i will be lowering, either legal cuts, compressed or superlows, have rolled the rear guards so wont rub And probably fix the surface rust and respray with my cousin.

Long term( hopefully before new years)- Panel and paint, new wheels, 5 spd, front components, steering wheel.

I think its pretty cool, and being a sedan reasonably rare, and i'm still at high school so this is payed for by my part time job. When i leave and get a real job hopefully i'll get a more powerful motor and make it a bit flasher.

Discussion //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/18606-droppdkps-1982-toyota-corolla-dx/?hl=droppdkp%26%2339%3Bs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Has been awhile since iv posted. Had a bad two weeks in november. Some dicks broke into my car and the i crashed. So thats pretty gay. Well lowering money went to remedy the situation(although still not) but on the positive my king springs arrive tommorow :D

Not sure thought if i should repair my 13" wheel($150-200) and prob new tire or get some better wheels.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok More problems :rolleyes: Course the kings wouldnt fit and she wont give me a refund so gota take her to smaall claims.

But Big Ups to corrupt, the good cunt he is helped me cut my springs, have no tools to get the front struts out, so its sits nicley. Had a mean set of modgies on yokohama 215/50 lined up for a good price but turned out to be 4x110.( If anyones keen you can pm me)

sv4000143il.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok update time :D

Got some 17s with 215/45 on the back and guna go get some 205/40 for the fron on tuesday. Ill chuck a pic up when i get a chance, they look similar to josh's capri's ones.

Got a boss kit for $40 brand newq, guna go trey find a wheel today.

Tuned it coz was idling at 1200-1300 :shock: but now roundd 800.

Getn radiator recored on wednesday and wof.

And possibly these http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 907480.htm coz then i can be a dx racer :)

• 2 months later...

Ok havn't posted for a while so here goes.

ZClutch blew so got a brand new one for like $75 through toyota(mate).

New wipers, front brake lines, wagon shocks in the rear, cost me $10 but getting some good ones soon, new parklight finally.

New master cylinder tommorow.

And then maybe time to pass her on.