Zep's gem'

who cares :P . Just bolt the wheels on and do skids!

+1

Else color match the centres for max euro spec.

You can try on my Rota GT3's if you want to see what red looks like with a polished lip.

edit: Second the idea of having one side gun metal and the other yellow.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Oh damn, that looked like it would have been sweet, a shame it was rotten. I tried to convince my flatmate to get it, thankfully he didn't! Still... likely it would have been less rust than his shitty VL commonwhore that he loves so much. :lol:

Also, zep's Gem rules. Cool 1, Nice.

The fact that you are going back to 'full sized' tyres has resulted in this image popping into my head for a potential ... 'stance'...

Parkhard01.jpg

Sticking some 205/50/15 semi's, possibly with white writing, on there would give the gem a pretty awesome look.

/just throwing it out there :)

I'm still going to be using my 195/50s as not keen to shell out for new tyres at the moment and the current ones were expensive/are still good/I don't skid enough. I did think about whiting the "GOODYEAR" and "EAGLE F1" though, could look cool.

img20120821214549.jpg

Mostly together. It's all hand tight at the moment so need to go over it with a socket/allen key.

ALSO - putting this together I find I have received back from the platers, 40 nuts, 40 washers, and 39 god damn bolts. Will have to head to the bolt shop on Friday and try find an exact replica.

• 2 weeks later...