coltspeed's GTO

lowlancer

That will pretty much make 4 of us on here. Awesome.

Four...? Who's the other? Or do you count as two :lol:

;) The other one hasn't quite come into ownership yet, but its alllllllllllllmost there. Hence the "pretty much" part. Have no fear, the moment it arrives I'll be round there lickedy split and there shall be some photos taken of our 2 together :D8)

Datsun boys=Get out of here with your talk of "C110s", whatever they may be

And you are who too talk???? Nothing wrong with the C110

Seeing as you're new and I know you off datsun.co.nz and I love your car, and the fact that you're new is irrlelebvant because you=experiance off other forums.Anyway coltspeed on

Datsun boys=Get out of here with your talk of "C110s", whatever they may be

And you are who too talk???? Nothing wrong with the C110

Seeing as you're new and I know you off datsun.co.nz and I love your car, and the fact that you're new is irrlelebvant because you=experiance off other forums.Anyway coltspeed on

Cheers if you love my weee matchbox toy...... and I didnt even look at the topic when I replyed to this thread, all I saw, was someone putting down the almighty C110. So I just put in my 0.02 worth. Now I see that this is another members topic, if you want I can delete my post.

• 3 months later...

This is truely a beaut! I seen this car up close recently and the pics don't do it justice, that paint job works really well, mags are awesome, and when I seen it it just had the dash engine dropped in so now it'll have the performance to boot with the looks. I'll be keen to see one day how it goes against mine when its back up and running properly. Great job.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest redseven

Wow that car is famous I had no idea you owned it, the amount of web sites that car pops up on to, how did you do the gaurds by the way? they really suit the body shape and gives the car some extra sexy curves.

Wow that car is famous I had no idea you owned it, the amount of web sites that car pops up on to, how did you do the gaurds by the way? they really suit the body shape and gives the car some extra sexy curves.

They look like the factory bolt-on flares that came standard with the GSR if I am correct?

They look like the factory bolt-on flares that came standard with the GSR if I am correct?

they are indeed! i just smoothed them over so they looked a bit more subtle.