lowlancer's 1978 Mitsubishi Celeste

Alfadog

Guest blown4

that celeste in the pik with the bonnet scoop im sure use to cruise hamilton at one stage waaaaaaaaaaayyy back when i was.......not age challenged.8)

it was all v8ed out,perspex bonnet and all....350 chev me thinx

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Funny how you allll said spacers, as they are the most recent addition to my Garage, 25mm...Definately need to lip the guards, front too, as they scrape as they are when on wack angles

And I'm lowering the front a wee bit, maybe an inch, then the front lip.

Nah an inch will do it, it's not really that bad. I'll just take a coil off the kings and shorten the shocks methinks.

Have to lose that black bonnet really, and give her a wash.

Tried the spacers on today, but the locating hole was about 3 mm too small, so I'll have to get them machined out tomorrow

• 3 months later...

extractors look good, especially for that price. what brand?? and are they 2nd hand??? they look pretty new in that pic.

would be interested to find out what HPC coating them cost too, i've got some Genie extractors i'm planning on picking up in Aussie for my 2TGTEU and will probably do something similar.

cheers

Matt

They're COBY extractors, 2nd hand yeah, and the dude has modded the final pipe to be a 2.5" which will not clear my steering. So will get exhaust cunt to bend it or heat it and beat it down. Then he can fix my extractors too. hahahahaha

My mate got his 6 cylinder carbs for his XL Falcon done for about 300 ish

I'll let you know mang