Secondaries

lowlancer

yea i get that aswell ,it could be that your secondaries are vacuum activiated???, im not sure y it has a huge effect in rotors cos they seem to gain turbo power when they hit them but but it might be that a rotor has three sides in stead of just one piston so that might be a reason?? iunno just my 20 cents...

Guest dreadedretard

Secondaries in rotors are nuts. its just like.... waaahhh WWWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its fucking stupid really and some sounds so shit when they do it.

Guest WESTCORT

you sure its not a twin ported rotor? heard a story of a mates mate who had a twin port and when he was fanging it round the corner the second port kicked in and spun him out down a bank haha

Guest dreadedretard

I thought it was the carb, one gate opens when going normal then in when the boot is put down the other gate opens and it go WWWWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on primiries only the two middle port are sucking in air

and the secondiares are the two out side ports

so you are doubling the fuel in fact more cos the jets on the secondiares are bigger

you can get the same affected on a piston you just need to have a two barrel or more and get rid of the vacuum secondiares for a bigger affected

Guest dreadedretard
Sounds like a recipe for gas guzzling.

Well duh.. Rotors are known for it. My mates rota is like a fucking jet fighter sucking in that much gas it aint funny.

Sounds like a recipe for gas guzzling.

Well duh.. Rotors are known for it. My mates rota is like a fucking jet fighter sucking in that much gas it aint funny.

And we wonder why we never have any?? Burn all the rotors :D

Guest dreadedretard

The 8's arent that good either mates. i say lets all get mini's :lol::lol: then we'd be able to have smaller roads and more parking spaces, smaller round abouts, traffic lights can be lower, and then we can all be as cool as me 8)

My mates RX3 13b bridgey..on full song you can see the fuel gauge go down..

Yep they drink the juice.. but anythng making power does. You can't have it both ways.

the zetec should get 35-40mpg 8) hows that?

and no dreaded, not minis. bambinas :twisted:

When the secondary throte opens depends on your carb like on a nomarl 32/36 DGV it is mechanical depending on how far you press the throttle.. and one DCOE carbs they both open at the same time and rate...