For Questions Regarding WOFs/CERTs/NUMBER PLATEs

si

• the wheels:

– are a known and reputable brand non-OE item, and

– would be considered an appropriate fitment for the vehicle type by the wheel manufacturer,

and

– are not modified, and

– spacers or adaptors are not fitted.

• the tyre tread:

– does not protrude beyond the unmodified original body panels (including unmodifi ed

factory-fitted mudguard extensions), or

– protrudes beyond the unmodified original body panels, but is covered by aftermarket or

modified mudguard extensions or modified body panels, and the track width has increased by

no more than 25 mm from OE.

^ So, it says as long as you're <25mm increased track from Original Equipment specifications and the tyre is covered by the either the Original body panel or an aftermarket extension. (such as a bolt on flare.) It does NOT require LVVC

Which is on Table 10-1-1, page General Vehicle Page 10-1-4

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• the wheels:

– are a known and reputable brand non-OE item, and

– would be considered an appropriate fitment for the vehicle type by the wheel manufacturer,

and

– are not modified, and

– spacers or adaptors are not fitted.

• the tyre tread:

– does not protrude beyond the unmodified original body panels (including unmodifi ed

factory-fitted mudguard extensions), or

– protrudes beyond the unmodified original body panels, but is covered by aftermarket or

modified mudguard extensions or modified body panels, and the track width has increased by

no more than 25 mm from OE.

^ So, it says as long as you're <25mm increased track from Original Equipment specifications and the tyre is covered by the either the Original body panel or an aftermarket extension. (such as a bolt on flare.) It does NOT require LVVC

Which is on Table 10-1-1, page General Vehicle Page 10-1-4

cheers boe, me = too lazy to type it out stz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Few Questions

With my Box going form Auto to a Manual is anyone gunna care WOF time?

Also im just gunna be switching my Vin numbers over from my old car to the new one using the same plates.

Should i really have any problems?

No ideas then?

As long as you used all factory components during the manual conversion you should be fine, if you had to fab a gearbox crossmember or fab a mounting point, you'll need cert.

Also, you've got online documentation of changing over to another car. Really you should be taking the car through a re-vin and re-reg process because it's not the same car.

if the colour matches on the rego and it's not that old red paint you'll likely be sweet.

plus don't go to some anal cunt, and be a gc come wof time and you'll be good to go.

Not a good idea to roll up with, Red roof, Front and rear quater panels, Creme Doors, Boot and bonet then lol.

I always go to VTNZ, as most garages and workshops just want work.

Maybe a good idea to paint the orange panels white or something with paint bombs before the warrent????

Yeah

I've done a 'reshell' on a mini before (changed plates and tags) and no cunt cared.

old man's done one or two like that too. 100% kosher, jsut the reg'd shells were donkies and the dereg ones were mean

Same here, just gota fix up some panel rust