si

For Questions Regarding WOFs/CERTs/NUMBER PLATEs

When a car de-regs does the cirt die too?? have got a 69 capri 1600gt

de-regd but has a nzhra cert for a 3L v6 & diff etc.

i've been told that it doesnt unless its from before a certain year. dont actually KNOW myself, but thats what i've been told.

wait untill WDE_BDY comes online next, he seems to either know all these things, or look them up :P

Just realised my surgetank and pumps are rockin in the boot, which in my car is part of the cabin.

Will this be a problem for certification? Have this uneasy feeling it's not allowed...

In which case, what the fuck do I do then?

i see in the post above that is says that lvv certification is never required for the replacement of door or roof lining provided that in-service requirements are met.

what about their removal? i.e i have no roof lining

Guest samanfa

is it illegal to spray white plates black and scuff the letters off so they cum up silver and/or paint them white so they look like oldschool plates??

i have seen quite a few rods with plates like that????

whats the deal with taking a car that has failed its wof in to be rechecked, can you do it only once or as much as you want until the 21 days are up?

Some places will only let you have one recheck but most you can just keep coming back till it passes/the 28 days are up

just dragging up old stuff coz I was trying to find out about structural rust (yeah, found some) but all the LTSA links are stuffed... any ideas?

structual Rust: you cant have any, if you do, you wont get a warrent (at a normal place) until you get it fixed

as for places that are structual, any where around hinges, locks, seat belt anchorages, sills, a b and c pillars, floorpans,

what about where my inner-rear guard joins the outer-rear quarter? :?

makes it hard to belive she had a warrant done 2 weeks before I bought it (oh well, time to borrow a mig)

where abouts on that seam? the one that goes all the way up to the boot and has a rubber seal over for the boot seal? or actually in the wheel gaurd part (where water would splash up from the road