si

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question isn't "Is there such a thing as a road legal rotobongo?"

Question is Why RotoBongo?

Rotor guys would have all of us in PP Corona's or BMW's.

Nether is a bad idea imo but there is a good case for pistons especially in Commercial vehicles (read here Compound Turbo Diesel).

• Like 1

Camo door cards cant be certed

- Max, 2016

There we go, I've started a rumor.

Fuck i hope this takes off  

• Like 7

Had a Mustang come in for a cert with those, it was a bit of a fuckaround trying to get confirmation of legality and I think the owner ended up fitting regular headlamps for cert / WOF or whatever it was.

Thanks for posting that link.

So the actual jw speaker lamps KICK ASS (there's some good comparison reviews on YT)

The Ali express ones (as expected) are shithouse.

Was the Mustang using actual jw speaker units with marked certified lense?

I realise not everyone's cup of tea but YOLO don't care. :-)

I have just about finished my project’s fabrication work and I am currently doing all the plumbing and routing of hoses, making the brackets and fixtures, so that I don't have to drill into new paint for my p clamps and mounts. This is how I have come about this ask this question. I plan to mount my high pressure power steering hose to my chassis rail.i have a 82 carina, so monocoque chassis system. I would like to use p clamps and I intend on mounting the hose the entire length of the driver’s side chassis rail. I plan on drilling some 2.5mm holes and using sheet metal screws and p clamps about every 200mm.

so my question is ; is this acceptable to drill into the chassis rail for said screws ?  And is the distance apart sound about right, good for certification? , I am not sure if that is enough space or if drilling is acceptable.

Thanks for your help : )

Thanks for posting that link.

So the actual jw speaker lamps KICK ASS (there's some good comparison reviews on YT)

The Ali express ones (as expected) are shithouse.

Was the Mustang using actual jw speaker units with marked certified lense?

I realise not everyone's cup of tea but YOLO don't care. :-)

They were JW, no idea on lenses though.

I have just about finished my project’s fabrication work and I am currently doing all the plumbing and routing of hoses, making the brackets and fixtures, so that I don't have to drill into new paint for my p clamps and mounts. This is how I have come about this ask this question. I plan to mount my high pressure power steering hose to my chassis rail.i have a 82 carina, so monocoque chassis system. I would like to use p clamps and I intend on mounting the hose the entire length of the driver’s side chassis rail. I plan on drilling some 2.5mm holes and using sheet metal screws and p clamps about every 200mm.

so my question is ; is this acceptable to drill into the chassis rail for said screws ?  And is the distance apart sound about right, good for certification? , I am not sure if that is enough space or if drilling is acceptable.

Thanks for your help : )

what you describe sounds fine to me.

• Like 1