SUTPID MUTHERf**kr a** grr

Hemi

well i just got a headunit and intslled it, and i had to take out my old batt to charge, and when put it in i got lost and put the connections on the wrong end (they r both red grr) and when i did this i had secured them on tightly so what happned was all the wires started smoking and all the fuses well...did what overloaded fuses do (thank god)....and now my car wont even turn ...yea just had to vent my anger ....the wires actually melted i have never seen that before ...hmm yes anyhow

ok, that is terrible, terrible english. Can ya please try and use grammer and stuff? It makes it was easier for people to understand your question and help you.

Anyway, it sounds like you've got a bit of a dilemma on your hands. Unless you know what you're doing with the electricals on your car, I'd take it to an auto sparky and get them to have a check over it, give you some advice/quotes, etc.

haha i had the positive terminal in my wagon touch the shell of thhe car coz the battery didnt hav a thing to fix it into place, and it melted the earth wire then went through the clutch cable and it caught fire, the car turned off and all the power went out, we probably hold the world rekord for the quickest exiting of a car...

yea the headunit fuse blew ..but the thing is it goes through one of the fuses in the fuse box so i dnt know y it ddnt melt that first (maybe it cos of the reversed thing) anyhow i suppose shit happens it better work cos my headunit is worth more then the f***n car

yea i pulle dthe fuse outta the headunit and im thinking its just a wee bit screwed(nt only did the metal melt but the plastic warped too) ...so ima buy some fuses tomorrow and check it all oiut and hopefully it works ..if it dnt well gutted i guess :evil: