Locking Diffs

RXFORD

Guest dodgy_rotors
:rolleyes::rolleyes: by dirving normally down the road i meant as in cruising down the street at 50km. Not putting round town tryna parralel park and do u turns. when ur cruising its not like ur just gona spin out and kill sum kid coz ur diffs locked :shock: and if u did then u shouldnt be drivin a rwd car.... try a honda or sumthing :shock:

... blah, blah, blah, some illrelivant crap about killing children, blah, blah...

Anyway, as I said, contary to your advice, welding a diff will make your car difficult-to-undriveable in what most people call normal driving (ie anywhere but on a race track or in a straight line).

And for the record welded is pretty crap on the track as well compared to a real limited slip...

Some of you guys have pretty strange attitudes about your safety and other peoples. I think it is pretty relevant, but if you consider it otherwise, good luck.All I'm saying is don't drive it on public roads and if you do, I hope you crash the shit outta your obviously shit car. 8)

Guest dodgy_rotors
... blah, blah, blah, some illrelivant crap about killing children, blah, blah...

Anyway, as I said, contary to your advice, welding a diff will make your car difficult-to-undriveable in what most people call normal driving (ie anywhere but on a race track or in a straight line).

And for the record welded is pretty crap on the track as well compared to a real limited slip...

wat tha fuk. i never wrote that bro so dont put my name above it :shock:

no need to bitch about safety and all the shit people, i just wana do skids without having to buy an lsd... hey lowlancer... least my car isnt photochopped... cheeers dodgy_rotors for the advice

tell me wat is so wrong with lock diffs people? i drive my 13b bridge rx7 to work everyday and it has got a locker in it, do you see me spun out and crashed in the ditch? do you see me in jail for killin a little kid? NO!!

i think lockers are pretty good, and fucken good fun in the wet :lol: it may be a bit of a cunt to parallel park and do tight turns but i don't really give a fuck, to tell the truth you can hardly notice it when your drivin around, only if your stopping and starting drivin round in town or sumfin. just pop the clutch and crank it sideways i say :wink::twisted:

no need to bitch about safety and all the shit people, i just wana do skids without having to buy an lsd... hey lowlancer... least my car isnt photochopped... cheeers dodgy_rotors for the advice

I never said it was my car dude... You'll notice it says "my dream" under the picture, indicating I would like to own it, but don't... Also, no need to get snarky, I'm just saying you shouldn't drive it own the road if it's dangerous, which a locker is. Sorry for any hard feelings.