Skyline injector problem

oLdSkOoL1

If it's an L20ET it's not _THAT_ much of an Oldschool Skyline :D

C210 or R30 JDM came with an L20ET Factory and because of this it was a popular conversion for the C110, anyway.. that doesnt help you.

If the injectors are squirting with the battery connected I would say it's either the computer or the fuel pump is playing silly buggers.

But I dont know for sure, finding another efi cpu. for an L20ET may prove hard.. I've got one here for an L20E, it might be enough to test whether it's the comp that's the problem.. but I'm in Invers, so that doesnt really help you.

Go to a wreckers and steal a comp from an old turbo'd Laurel or of course, another Skyline but they'll be more rare than a Laurel, there's an old turbo'd Laurel in a wreckers near me that I was going to grab all the turbo gear from.. but again.. no use to you as I'm in Invercargill. :)

I'd check earth wires and power connections to the fuel pump and cpu.

My brother's old ZX kept making the battery fun flat because something wasnt shutting off and the fuel pump kept running took it to the auto-electrician he fixed it up. Can't remember how much it cost.. but if the car is in decent shape and the price is low enough to add the price of an auto electricians bill onto it.. I'd get it, just haggle them down because you have to get it fixed ring an auto-electrician tell him what's happening and ask for a rough basic nasty quote on fixing it then tell the person who's selling the car how much it is.

I'd say it'd be a short somewhere....or the ECU is buggered.

my mate has a whole L20ET here ( in bits tho )

pretty sure he'd be happy to sell the ECU and loom if you needed them

In christchurch....but I just got a whole engine sent here from Tauranga for $82.....so an ECU won't cost bugger all