Interior changing

Guest pinky413

Guest pinky413

Watsup people!

im looking at changing my seats in my mk1 4 door. I just wanna know what are some good seats (front and back) that fit in easily and provide more comfort/support.

i was origanaly going to get some buckies for the front, but i flagd that idea to get some new seats for both front and back.

any idea's would be good, or if anyone has any seats available that would be even better.

cheers!!!

Take a look in the trader, or check out a Honda wrecker, seats from integra's arn't that bad and should be pretty cheep to pick up.

Just take a look in cars on the side of the road and see if you like the seats, then visit a wrecker of that brand.

You will probably have to get the seats professionally installed just to be safe as well, hopefully thats not too much.

Guest pinky413

cheers, zep ill keep a look out.

what condition are the levin seats in bridgeport??? what colour, and do they come with railings etc??

how much you want for them, i can come see them soon to as i am in the shore aswell.

cheers