2T_GEU

Guest SIK_DX

yeah you'll def need a cert eh.

As for the 2t geu, there cheap as,remeber i guy from my work was putting one in his ke35.i think it'l go alrite eh , think they put out round 110bhp.but its an old engine so wont go as hard as some thing newer like its equlivant 4age. theres quiet alot of engins out there that will do the job-from toyota.

Also to consider could be the 18rg, a 2ltr twin cam wit more power and again pretty cheap.

...or theres the 3t-gteu

1.8 twins spark turbs-thats would be fun :D

heres a web site with a little bit on the 2t-geu conversion

http://www.arfabuck.orcon.net.nz/KE70-2tgeu.htm

def

:lol: WAT A HUGE HOOK UP THAT WAS DUDE, ALL MY ANSWERS IN ONE HIT CHEERS MAN, I ALSO HAVE A 3t_gte BUT HAS A BLOWN HEAD GASKET AND NO COMPUTER, WORTH ANYTHING?????????? :lol:

:? I HAVE LOOKED AT NUMERIOUS AMOUNTS OF CELICAS LATELY, AND NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE A 3T_GTE IN THEM, THEY HAVE LIKE STRAIGHT SIXES AND OTHER SHIT, COULD U FIND ME A COMPUTER AND LOOM ANYBODY?? OR A WHOLE CAR?? OR EVEN A CHASY NUMBER WOULD B HELPFUL THANKX :?

2T-GEU's are pretty crap, twice as heavy as any other engine of the same size, same effort as mounting a 4AGE, but the 4AGE is more powerful and smooth. So why not just go with a 4AGE? or do something different like a 3SGE, some generations of them offer as much HP as a 3T-GTE. I was quoted from Quest 4 $1000 for them to convert a 3SGE to RWD and install it in my KE30. If you are heart set on the 2T i have all the cross member and moutn measurements etc and what ever you need to know to install one.

8) I MIGHT JUST CARRY ON WITH MY NORMAL PATH, I HAVE ENGINE MOUNTS FOR 12A SO FUK DA 2T_GEU AND FUK DA 3T_GTE, ROTARY PWER ALL DA WAY, THANX FOR THE IDEAS AND THOUGHTS 8)

i have a 2tgeu

and i love it

it had massive tourgue standard but now i am putting a 3tg crank into it along with custom pistons and taking it back to carby with 2 40mm solexes (factory carbys)

so basicly im gonna have a 1800 2tgeu its gonna rock

mine is going into a ke20 which is the lightest of the corollas :)

so i aitn too bothered with the weight specially because its my crusing car

although for a ke70 i would say the 4age its lighter and easier to get parts for

• 3 months later...

my mate bought a DX that had a 2TGUE in it last year.

somone had worked the engine....a lot!

it had some cams in it, that made it so it had fuck all power below 5000rpm....but as soon as you hit 5k....it went HARD!

we used to change at 8000rpm!

definately the quickest 1600 I've ever driven.

sounded awesome too 8)

:lol: WAT A HUGE HOOK UP THAT WAS DUDE, ALL MY ANSWERS IN ONE HIT CHEERS MAN, I ALSO HAVE A 3t_gte BUT HAS A BLOWN HEAD GASKET AND NO COMPUTER, WORTH ANYTHING?????????? :lol:

bro i hear that 3t headgaskets are impossible to find unless you import it from japan and then they are worth more then the price of the motor!

id run the 2t if you dont have computer or loom, just run a link computer, alot less wireing and alot less complications + it will make more power and is fully tuneable so if you oneday decide to turbo it, it would go like the wind brother.

mean convo i rekon.