low as a lawn mower

Jerm

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any paint is good paint as long as the ride is oldschool. Cept maybe glitter but thats their own choice i guess. I reckon matt black is mean if you don't have all the cash, and a mint paintjob is mean if you got the money. As long as its mean its all good.

Any paint is good paint as long as the ride is oldschool. Cept maybe glitter but thats their own choice i guess. I reckon matt black is mean if you don't have all the cash, and a mint paintjob is mean if you got the money. As long as its mean its all good.

Matt black? Ewwwwwwww!

Nah that draws attention from the cops, we don't need that!

Satin black or sim is cool as but not matt any colour.

I was going to paint my cortina satin black but changed my mind and was going to go Midnight blue, but I think I will keep it all simple and go with Snow white :) SO the 35% tints look darker and white makes for the perfect paint job that is called Virgin White. White on the outside and Pink Velor on the inside. :wink:

cheers

Yea, that's the main problem, you see some rotten as matte black paint jobs which draw the wrong attention. The 323 which started this had a pretty good paint job from what I saw, although, if I was a cop, I prolly would have pulled it over myself (if I wasn't into badass oldschool rides) :D

Yea, that's the main problem, you see some rotten as matte black paint jobs which draw the wrong attention. The 323 which started this had a pretty good paint job from what I saw, although, if I was a cop, I prolly would have pulled it over myself (if I wasn't into badass oldschool rides) :D

Speaking of getting pulled over, Man were the pigs in force in welly on friday night!

Speed traps and all... Pulling over any car that looked "boy racer" like.

Ahh well I was a passenger so no way in fooking hell could they touch me :)

cheers

not long ago, we were cruising (me, leon, willy, jules) and we went to pick up my brother from work, on our way home i pulled into that st. off ponsonby road, by willies, and there were cops comin the other way so they thout theyd pull us over.

then at willies house we saw then scream past, body rollin like a dirty fuck through those chicanes, so we shouted at then and yelled obsenities and felt a bit better

Im with ATE0ATE on this one, most of you have fucking mint old skoolers which need respect, not shitty $60 spray can paint job and cut springs. Take some time, sand it all back rust kill it all again and spend some money getting a descent paint job on it. Make it last forever not bounce on its bumpstops into a ditch.

My opinion

• 2 weeks later...

well this is my virgin post and im glad to see i am in a good place i have a ke20 with satin black paint on it and it looks mean i am getting a ke25 and painting that gloss black but the 20 will always be getting the most attention as its my main project the 25 willbe a run around till the 20 is done anyways im glad u guys like matt black (even though some dont)

im glad u guys arent all into bloody 17 inch chrome mags (bling bling) and white with 60 gold pealrs on a datsun 1200 (nice cars)

good to see people are keepign it old skool (why do we all have to say that now why cant we say class-Sik?)