pbaines

PBaines 1977 Toyota Corolla KE30

10 posts in this topic

The tan interior isnt that bad! 

actually I quite like it!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the stuff from Malaysia new or second hand?  And just off ebay or what?  Looks like it should be pretty rad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey am keen to hear some more about how you brought your parts from malaysia, and what you do for freight etc, have a ke25 coupe and keen on a few things. cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2017 at 19:34, dr.wylde said:

The tan interior isnt that bad! 

actually I quite like it!

Yucky, the black will be much nicer!!!

 

On 4/22/2017 at 12:28, Seedy Al said:

Is the stuff from Malaysia new or second hand?  And just off ebay or what?  Looks like it should be pretty rad.

Either New, Second hand or NOS. Depends what comes up really. And no, not eBay. either FaceBoobs or just whatever my agent finds. there's a big old school community over there

 

 

On 4/24/2017 at 08:30, MaxPower said:

hey am keen to hear some more about how you brought your parts from malaysia, and what you do for freight etc, have a ke25 coupe and keen on a few things. cheers

I have an agent over there, I find parts online, he finds them around the country and then we ship them over here.
If you need anything for your 25, let me know. Would be happy to help if I can :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please don't tell me you are going to hack up that nice original tan interior.

it does look rather mint.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, piazzanoob said:

please don't tell me you are going to hack up that nice original tan interior.

it does look rather mint.

 

I am not hacking it up at all in any stretch of imagination! There was a fella down in Dunedin who bought a KE30 project and he has bought all of this tan interior. 
I wouldn't hack up an old school mint interior, would only replace with original parts. Which is what I am doing :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good

That's what i like to hear!

:thumbright:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats a shitload of work Man, well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, 63Ragtop said:

Thats a shitload of work Man, well done!

it's surprising how much work can be done when no one is around and there aren't any distractions!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now