- i5oogt -

Hanmer Springs 25-27 August 2017 - Entry Form Now Up!!!!

226 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 0R10N said:

I'm in, pending availability of a ride to/from Christchurch. Anyone able to pick up/drop off at the airport as well?

If any other Aucklanders were umming and ahhing about going, flights via Air NZ are currently $49 each way for the days either side of Hanmer weekend.

Choice.

Can help if ya need man.

19 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Potentially. Rough plan is to combine forces with Seedy and Niki so depends how keen he is to take something of his/if they work haha

Ha!

Edit: Actually, I take that back. The quota of working cars at present is about 50/50. Pretty good!

lol'd. On that note, the wagon will be good to go and more than happy to take it, I just remember Al seemed a bit keen to take something from his collection.

35 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Potentially. Rough plan is to combine forces with Seedy and Niki so depends how keen he is to take something of his/if they work haha

Kombi time surely.

3 hours ago, 0R10N said:

I'm in, pending availability of a ride to/from Christchurch. Anyone able to pick up/drop off at the airport as well?

If any other Aucklanders were umming and ahhing about going, flights via Air NZ are currently $49 each way for the days either side of Hanmer weekend.

Choice.

@cletus