KK's XE Falcon Longroof - Discussion

KKtrips

Sorry to see that! I too was sad to see the sight of a busted Eager knowing that it would probably be hard to find a replacement - would look so dumb if the insurance co replaced just one tyre with a Linglong or something.

• Like 3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, k-trips said:

Does anyone have hookups for taillight and mirror? Turns out that they are harder to find than good cheap scotch.

/insurance is asking for me to hook them up, anyome got leads?

I assume they've tried Partstrader then.  As they're supposed to.  That said the boss got a side cut for his XE ute privately because PT failed at coming back with anything.  Give the young fella you got it from a ring, he's probably got some hookups/connections.

• Like 1

Yeah they've had it on PT for 2 weeks now and managed to get a tailight but I think he said it was scratched and a corner is broken off. I think he has got that at least so when I take it away while trying to find the bits it will have working tail lights.

Could just leave it to the panelbeater to find the parts but I'm fine to help out where I can. Will pop in and see him Wednesday and see how shits going anyway.

• Like 1

Nah, going to get a pair of 245-50-14's (the only size Eagers are still made in) and fit them to the front then move the 2 front GR-60-14's to the rear and keep 1 spare GR-60--14 in stock for just in case. (eventually I'll put the GR-60-14's on the 9" rims)

Still waiting to hear if insurance is going to pay for a pair or if I'm going to need to pay for 1. Hopefully they pay for the pair because it's considered impossible to match them.

• Like 9