Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nacnud

Range Rover Rescue discussion

24 posts in this topic

Awesome cheers for that Torton.

Still hunting tyres for this thing. If any one has some leads on some 205R16 that look similar to this tread patten let me know. Everything I find looks too modern and lame. 

Photo below of the Factory Michelin X M+S on it. Awesome tread but way too old and cracked to fang down the motorway on.

7Q1ilO5.jpg

RiBALPg.jpg

Any leads on this greatly appreciated! 

I bought another discovery on the weekend and it has a couple of rrc ross styles on it with 7.5r16 tyres, one looks near new cant remember what the other is like

Choice. If you want to sell them, flick me a message with some photos please, 

No big updates on Red yet but I did get down to Christchurch for some site visits last week so I got to send some time with the parents and the other Rover...

It is a pretty solid truck but needs to go through compliance again as the last owner let it lapse. 

1979 and a suffix F so one of the last ones in the suffix range. Nice to have power steering and a few other luxuries that the A does not.

This is the good side, other has a bit of panel damage.  

IMG_0054.thumb.JPG.988b31ab83f06eef4dcfd2c62d2b35ce.JPG

Tossing up if I should get it through compliance in Christchurch and drive it up or get it on a transporter up to Auckland. Any recommend compliance places in Christchurch?