Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nacnud

Range Rover Rescue discussion

13 posts in this topic

shit yeah!!!!!

will be watcing this with interest. can't beat an early 2 door (and any resto work you do to it will be fully worthwhile. they're worth decent coin now!)

I have a late 80s vogue if you need any bits. 

3 people like this

Hey Dolan, Awesome cheers! Yeah it seems the are fetching silly money overseas now.

What colour trim does the vogue have? I've just purchased an old LSE and it will probably need a few bits

Also, anyone reading this. If they have any parts for them or know of other two doors let me know! Always on the hunt for more bits.

I know this is a video of a Disco' but it's related so I'll post here for you rover fiends to enjoy

also I like your build and enjoy reading your updates!

5 people like this

she's been chopped down to a ute. will get you some pics of various shit at some stage :)

Hot damn! That is an impressive disco! I used to have a early 200tdi one. A bit slower than that...

First day getting to know the new ride. Got a new set of tyres fitted and gave it a once over. A few bits aint working and missing a few bits of trim but all seems ok. Can't get over how big it is! 4.2V8 is effortless too. Some serious gas bills coming my way.

Aw6f1pgh.jpg

BkkhnP0h.jpg

Next to my buddies 79 today. Need to give the exterior and interior a good clean up tomorrow. 

First motorway run is alway a bit scary, truck went awesome though. Excuse the potato phone the shot was taken on.

LzSrd8Gh.jpg

2 people like this

Natural habitat for one of these is a gas station! Good old ride though and pretty well bullet proof

1 person likes this