Mr Mk1's 1200

danger

20 hours ago, NickJ said:

Haha, yeah thats quite an aspirational stain the wagon has left!

I'm over at Fabrum, Lada parks on the road if I drive cos i'm not sure how keen the boss will be if it leaks on his lovely clean asphalt 

That red beast is yours? It looks very experienced at life haha

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mr.Mk1 said:

That red beast is yours? It looks very experienced at life haha

it is indeed, 'Experienced' is putting it nicely, poor thing was hit in the middle of the night not long after I got it road legal which really killed the motivation to tidy it up, your paint work is quite motivational

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That wasn't the plan!

But yeah, your right. likely I'll pinch the branch car from work for a week so I can paint the engine bay and dial in the extractors while it's all apart and not have to rush it to drive to work on Monday like my usual missions with mine and wife's cars.

• Like 1

I can't lose when Josh posts in the project forum. It's either a lush update on my rusty 47 year old car, or a heartwarming update on my old  weary old 45 year  car. Regardless of which it is, I smile.  

How happy are you with the gearbox in this car Josh? It just occurred to me while the motor/gearbox is out its literally only a 25 minute job to change that front bearing.  I can bring my big puller over and whip it off in a heartbeat.