Kirk28's 1989 Nissan President Sovereign VIP V8E

kirk28

am looking for the following for the following rocking horse shit for the  Prez..

Hubcaps - as below

jhZkj3I.jpg

front round head light front

SxykOLU.jpg

And also anyone in NP keen to hear who's good to take a dent outta the rear bumper.

cheers

Is this the car Ive seen once or twice driving through Johnsonville Wellington?
If so.. god level car..  you rolled past through the countdown carpark one day, and I was just by the crossing to the entrance,   I stopped and did a bow/praise to thee motion as you rolled past.  you chuckled...
Thats if its the same car..

Either way.  jealous as tits man... I have asked myself regularly over the years, what is my definition of success? My answer for quite a few years now has remained the same. Owning one of these, and having my own personal driver or valet (manservant, not the car parking one)  and it'll will be part of his contract that he will be referred to and answer to the name Jeeves...

<3

Looks like yours is a 250 so you'd need this link to scope out spares and used stuff - http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=250+%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B8%E3%83%87%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88&ei=UTF-8&oq=&auccat=26318&slider=0&tab_ex=commerce&istatus=2

It's not looking great.. but if you find something send me a PM we do the containers