Tumeke's Bike 'Investments' (formally Suzuki B100P)

Tumeke

This is a CB50 that needs all the things - namely brakes, less rattle, more ali-express seats etc. I swapped it for one of my CountryCalender.mp3 bikes. 

Will probably build this one up in the near future with some hydraulic disc front end and some XR100 goodness.

20191228_141911.jpg

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Truenotch said:

Nice! Is that on of the CT's that were used to collect rubbish off the road? I used to see one driving around Hamilton every so often. 

Probably? Although the key-tag says Telecom, so who knows. Doesn't have low-range like farm-spec CTs which I'm not too worried about. Seems well serviced too.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

CT-CREEK 110/125

My brother has a Cub with leading link suspension - not ideal for cape ride.  Upgrade searching began.

I found this amazingly cheep CT110 on marketplace that some bloke found in a creek at the back of his house. GC even dropped it off with his truck.

RjeGann.jpg

I was told i'll never get it going cause it's seized and shit - which is fine cause I just wanted parts. But then....

With a bit of old ATF fluid, some spanners and about 6 Haargens, pulled it apart and made it spin again.

3OkiPxX.jpg

Threw some spares I had left over from Cooks Transport at it

cXAwDHE.jpg

And went and did some skids. Goes good.

Then got bored and threw a spare Lifan 125 in it and did a 200km shakedown. Now cape-readyish.

liWFE5I.jpg

ALSO SPECIAL THAMLS TO @BLIZZO FOR NEW RIM(JOB). Didn't even take the tyre off it.

• Like 7