Mighty joe's XF Falcoon of filth.

MightyJoe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant take credit for that, like i said i was under the watchful eye of Stan. i made the template and cut the hole and got to something that resembled a hockey stick banana. stan made it a masterpiece. its a really complex piece though i agree. i'd be stuffed if i was on my own. i would probably have made it flat and built the bodyline out of bog! lol 

haha i have to crack on with this one for a few reasons. 

1, its my daily and i need / miss it 
2, i'm driving a borrowed car and i have that until the 19th of june, so after that i'm bussing to work. 
3, i have to get the metalwork done so i can get it on 4 wheels and get the engine out which requires is being mobile enough to push around the shed to get to the chain block. 
4. i have had the cortina off the road for 18 months thereabouts and the missus is giving me mad shit about it, therefore i need to get this one done to get back into that project and keep her quiet /happy. (ish) 

but thats awesome that your going to work on yours though, i love the colour. and black plates make me jealous! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...