Kempy's Jizza, Mitsubishi Cordia GSR TURBO

Threeonthetree

I really like the gsr cordia.. my dad had one exactly like this but in real good nick, always serviced and parked in a garage, blew a head gasket at 290kms and I sold it for 300 bucks because mitzy, regret that now as would most hoarders. The one problem it did have was a miss under boost that was fairly intermittent but seem to manifest itself during overtaking maneuvers..

Being manual was a nice surprise, everything else I own is auto or psuedo manual. That donor car is interesting except I don't have anywhere it can fit without shoving it on the front lawn. Wrong neighbourhood for doing that

At my shed. We'll strip it in a day, store the panels and scrap whatever is left.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Ever since I bought the Starion, my love/hate relationship with '80s turbo Mitsubishis has grown stronger. If you feel the same way, congratulations!

Anyway... this could be good for parts or a reshell?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/mitsubishi/auction-1211274969.htm

534428451.jpg

$2000 for parts or re-shell. That a bit expensive.

Fun cars the old Mitsys, yours looks like a good example.

I'm not much help to you now but I have some GSR badges tucked away in storage if you struggle to find some for yours. I cant get them anytime soon but keep me in mind if you are still looking down the track

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...