Kempy's Jizza, Mitsubishi Cordia GSR TURBO

Threeonthetree

Yea that's what I thought, maybe it's more the case of sellers uploading the wrong pictures? there's also this one that seems to be common but it the wire retainer clip looks different.

I'm pretty sure I need these.

wpepcvvu.trt.jpg

But these seem to be the ones available and sellers cant confirm if they fit, and I was quoted $50 each??

rg1bf2qy.byo.jpg

Definitely not $50 each - super common at wreckers and you can buy off ebay/ali if needed.  Yeah they come with the big clip or not.  Also some Toyota water temp sensor plugs are the same and green too

• Like 1

i used a whole bunch of those spring loaded ones (second photo) on my Rover when i made the loom for Speeduino. Got them cheap in bulk off Aliexpress. Bosch EV1 style connector, or JPT (junior power timer)

• Like 1

Looks common to me, I've pulled quite a few looms apart recently so I'll check threw my plugs.

id search threw the injector though, Bosch style will have a common type plugs for multiple injector sizes

theres a load on Ali express super cheap that are the same ones most suppliers sell as new ones

edit: 

Good excuse to put a 10 banger in it

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Iv got a 1987 cordia gsr cool little car also have a bunch of engine parts pretty sure I have some of those plugs if your still looking I'm just about to convert mine to multi point injection been collecting bits for about the last year to do it.