CaMpylobacter mopeds of fail

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sparkle has a site where he was getting new tyres for like $17, motozone or summin, i have a bunch of front brake parts, you are welcome to have what you need

chair, might hit you up. yep tyre no probs to source, just need them brakes. sans shoes and cable is ok, i can replace/dont need those.

totally. tbh gayest thing for me is exhaust coz I'm shit at fabrication and the stock 50cc ones are so hilariously small (and apparently the 125s hate trying to fart through that). 

rest is just bolt up spec stuff. I'll be pretty much doing a full rewire coz all the wiring for my lights and stuff is whack as frig so the change to 12v will mean a good tidy up of that so it's not just a sack of potatoes. 

will do some pics etc and try work out the pitfalls of such a conversion smellan. c90club forum in the uk and a joker on advrider that did an awesome thread about swapping a c90 to one of these engines super cleanly was my resource before buying engine. 

totally. tbh gayest thing for me is exhaust coz I'm shit at fabrication and the stock 50cc ones are so hilariously small (and apparently the 125s hate trying to fart through that). 

rest is just bolt up spec stuff. I'll be pretty much doing a full rewire coz all the wiring for my lights and stuff is whack as frig so the change to 12v will mean a good tidy up of that so it's not just a sack of potatoes. 

will do some pics etc and try work out the pitfalls of such a conversion smellan. c90club forum in the uk and a joker on advrider that did an awesome thread about swapping a c90 to one of these engines super cleanly was my resource before buying engine. 

Links to said threads?

I need to split the cases in my CL50 to get the kick starter to engage properly. The sensible option is to get on and do it, but the time would probably be better spent on throwing a Lifan 125 in it...

will find links later on - CL50 looks like it'd be simple as to achieve. so manjy cheap high pipe exhaust options too. 

Tom I shal do something like that just for you me old mate!

Ordered a carb spinner from aliexpress coz it's easier than making my own, and a larger bore pit bike high pipe exhaust from trademe to get me going. will fit carb spinner once it turns up then I'll be able to run legshield again, and if I like the high pipe i'll leave it and/or modify it or get hold of a large bore low pipe of some description.

hopefully be able to tie intake back into factory filter etc so she'll be a lovely POS.

• Like 1