Ted Huang's Starorion - 0R10N's 1988 Mitsuhishi Starion

xsspeed

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping sooner or later Phil the Mitsi Whisperer will pipe up with some tips and tricks, dos and don'ts, and random trivia :)

So cool, screw JDM, you just know if you sold itmto import one that the new one would have secret chassis damage found during compliance or something annoying.

Buy a shitty Demio or Vitz or somethig for a daily

I know, I know. Just that its non-JDMness won't sting so bad if I keep telling myself it can go out the door if I ever get the chance to buy a GSR-V.

Was thinking of buying a cheaper, Kei-like runabout but I'll give it a few months first. I used to drive between 600-1000km a week as a jerb, and boring cars like Demios and Vitzes send me to sleep. Possibly a Colt Ralliart to keep the Mitsi theme going? Such a pity they look like a running shoe.

Problem is, a small car feels like a deathtrap, I was dailying an automatic mid '90s BH Familia up until recently and even that felt more rattly and unsafe than all of my '80s cars!

• Like 1

nice buy/so jealous/I call first dibs when it comes time to sell

speaking of mirrors - many Starion guys opt for the USDM mirrors as they look more streamlined.

I notice that maroon JDM widebody Starion has disappeared from Trademe - I wonder where it went?

Dear Ed,

I wish to express my hope that when you sell this to procure an NSX that I am in a financial position to purchase it.

This is what I drove on my restricted licence, was the old mans car. He decided between stazza and celica xx, wise decision.

So much pine

Kindest regards

Vince Lovrich Esq.

Oh, fuck off phuel, mine! :D xx

Lols, so fucking tidy though, fucking rad for reals!!!! :D

• Like 2