Help wanted this Saturday to pull motor out and tow vehicle. 30th of July

Hey dicks. I'm pulling the motor out of my Cressida this Saturday at work, in prep for putting in the van of Moffmans,

If anyone happens to be at a loose end, I would love a hand to pull out motor and gear box, and then tow it the couple of Km back to the garage where it lives.

Can provide beer, lunch whatever really.

Shouldnt take long. Given have a 30th to go to the night before, probably start around 10.30 to 11.

Anyways, hit me up. no stress either way.

hearts and kisses

Seedy Allan

• Like 1

Good on you for asking :)

This may seem normal to some, but id have a hard time asking for a hand if I were on fire. Getting help always seems harder than doing it yourself, that now includes buying things. Haha.

Best of luck chappos!

Oh, Goat knows me pretty well, and that I usually work best as a lone wolf, however, its probably towing the car back to my garage that I cant do my self.

trust me, this isn't a 'I dont know what i'm doing' sort of thing haha

I dont think this will take long. Pretty easy motor to pull lol.

i do enjoy the company of my friends too heh.

Bonnet off

Raise on hoist, drian oils and coolant, while thats doing its thing, remove exhaust, drive shaft, undo gearbox cross member and selector etc.

lower back down, unto heater lines, wires and remove radiator, remove throttle and chock cables.

Undo engine mounts, Fit engine crane, put jack under gearbox, raise engine off cross member, completely remove gear box cross member, bring out the top.

Refit bonnet.

Done.

All sorted guys!

Huge thanks to Joe and Beaver!

Would out pretty well, as I had arranged a wof for Joes bike with the mechanic next door to us, so While he waited to find out if he had fucked everything up, he gave me a hand to pull motor.

Motor is now striped of all its shit and car is back in its resting place.

Productive morning

And no stress at all to You ben and kk.

More people probably would have ended up being a hindrance more than help anyway to be honest haha

• Like 1