Smitty's Toyota Corolla Ke70 Wagon - Discussion

smitty

Nah, it doesn't have the ridge in the middle. It may look so because of the photos. It used to have the chrome trim at the front like the normal flat front but I removed it as it was only attached on the ends and in general being a nuisance.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh please explain further about repair cert?

According to the AA guy, any car that has been deregistered by an insurance company has to get a repair certification, unless it wasn't damaged but rather written off for something else (like it being stolen or something).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 17:39, Steelies said:

i see this badboy's been nicked. sucky! any word about it now?

Yeah it was found thank god. Rip in headliner and the ignition is buggered but insurance should figure that all out.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, rob.121 said:

Cool wagon, i spotted it parked in Austin st a few weeks back. Do you still have any of the original slant front parts left? I'm after a front bumper if its good, or failing that just a passenger side end cap.

I've got a single fender, a rusty bonnet, and a shit tonne of headlights, but no bumper or endcaps sorry. Traded my bumper for the twin front bumper when I got the kit.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, ajg193 said:

It still has reg on hold, so it could still exist as a set of plates and tags in someone's closet

It was honestly one of the nicest ke70s around from the front back, so it'd be a real shame if all that's left are the tags but that's probably the most likely scenario.