samanthamannell's 1978 Mini

kyteler

I thought the white roof wasn't standard, but done later?

My Dad bought a new blue mini'thou which changed from a blue roof to white after they treated the rust around the top seam so assumed all the white ones just had repairs done?

Agree it looks better in white though.

• Like 1

If you need any parts give me a PM, and I can give you the OS discount for classiccarparts.co.nz - I manage the store in NZ

Also, as for 10s, I have a set of Dunlop D1s laying around if you're interested? Take a look at my earlier build thread posts to see them.

Be careful not to buy any 4x100 wheels as the Minis take 4x4" which is 101.6mm I think, so they won't quite fit!

Great looking car btw :)

You can squeeze a 13" wheel on a mini provided you are prepared for big flares. I got mine sitting on 16" works at one stage it moved and rubbed on full lock reality was they were too big. depends what your prepared to move to fit the wheel you want anythings possible 13s look great 14s at a stretch with tiny tyres.

• 1 month later...

If you need any parts give me a PM, and I can give you the OS discount for classiccarparts.co.nz - I manage the store in NZ

Also, as for 10s, I have a set of Dunlop D1s laying around if you're interested? Take a look at my earlier build thread posts to see them.

Be careful not to buy any 4x100 wheels as the Minis take 4x4" which is 101.6mm I think, so they won't quite fit!

Great looking car btw :)

Oh lord, why did you tell us this. *Starts to rummage site*

Friend in Dunedin potentially has 12" SSR Mesh for sale? - http://snag.gy/OMYpE.jpg

Here's my mini :) (Sorry best shot ive got at the moment)

10's look best IMO, makes it unique from all other cars on the road by having tiny wheels

CRf1L.jpg