Kc's '89 Volvo 740 Wags

Kc'sEX

• 1 month later...

Coming up good man. Ditch the red oil cooler though. Looks whack-a-doodle.

Coming up good man. Ditch the red oil cooler though. Looks whack-a-doodle.

oil cooler is ditched, i didnt like it much was more of an experiment :D

Everything except desprang.

Desperately needs more LS.

have only just got the green sticker off for it being desprung! am thinking of putting the cutties back in untill i find some proper ones overseas

I approve of this.....apart from the oil cooler.

I especially like the Jaws.

oil cooler is well gone, it was an experiment that looked horid! thanks, i was going for a look not many had had, so i thought i would chuck the jaws and see what they would look like and im loving it!

^^^ you know this is oldschool right? Slam is encouraged.

Great log KC. I actually have a photo somewhere of this parked next to jandlestompers 145, I'll dredge it up sometime. Oh and hit me up for a sticker

would love to see the picture! let me know where i can view it! will contact you on facebook about a sticker :-D

Needs more low somehow, even when de-sprung haha. 

i know this! mr policeman didnt like it too much.... the bumpstops are around 150mm long so could have had another 100mm drop if i cut them, but they measured the fuel tank when it was desprung and it was only 40mm off the ground! dont fancy a volvo bbq to be honest! :-D

i know this! mr policeman didnt like it too much.... the bumpstops are around 150mm long so could have had another 100mm drop if i cut them, but they measured the fuel tank when it was desprung and it was only 40mm off the ground! dont fancy a volvo bbq to be honest! :-D

If you cut the bump stops just take some measurements first so that you dont end up squashing something important like brake lines when your chassis ends up hitting your diff. Ive cut bump stops in my chev and in my old ute, Ive just re shaped them so they dont look cut and they fly through WOFs. Cut springs are all good in my books, as long as they are captive. You just end up with the wrong spring rate for the car, but you get LOW for cheap! You can get them compressed by a company like snells springs, to the height you want, but they can end up a bit uneven and saggy over time.