Z18et1200coupes 1980 Toyota Bugeye Starlet

Did a wee bit of stuff tonight, thought I had the bonnet sorted, was pretty dang wavey. So put some primer on which showed up about 4 little dings that I somehow missed.. So will do a bit of cheesin' on it tomorrow!

Got both gaurds ready for primer, will do that tomorrow.

Hopefully will give the inside a scuffy and and hit it with some green on wed after work, then I want to have the body all ready to hit by the weekend!

I need to get this thing done in a few weeks before I head up to Auck so I'm pretty flat out on it!

Rad.

lvgn0agl.3j2.jpg

axelmcnc.3qq.jpg
  • Like 2

Managed to paint the inside yesterday, was a bit of a slag cause it was super windy so had to do it in the garage with no lights and the door shut.. Turned out pretty good though so I'm happy!

Today I just mocked up a TRD wing and painted a few bits! Hopefully will get this in a buddys booth on sunday..

Also tried to get off all the super rough spray paint that some winner had painted the dash in.. Turned out the solvent I used took the paint off easy as.. And the factory coating off the dash too.. So If anyone has a spare dash around let me know!

Rad

polydrrx.m0r.jpg
vfubg1kd.mat.jpg
wqmokkl3.msi.jpg
yrkvvzzz.1xb.jpg
55zrl0a1.nm4.jpg
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...